Cosmetic (Aesthetic) Dentistry is the ultimate blend of art and dental science. Comprised of several dental treatments; Cosmetic Dentistry will help you recapture the smile you once had or the one you have always secretly desired.
When it comes to choosing a Cosmetic Dentist, you are literally placing your aesthetic future in someone else’s hands. For this reason it is imperative to ensure you have a Dentist who is qualified, experienced, and best able to meet your specific needs.
When looking for the right Cosmetic Dentist, here are a few questions you need to ask yourself:
1. Is the practice modern and up-to-date, clean and orderly?
2. Does the practice offer state-of-the-art technology, to enhance your dental experience and comfort?
3. Would the dentist perform the same treatment for you as they would do for themselves or their family?
4. Is the dental team enthusiastic and passionate about their work?
5. Do all team members see that dentist for their own treatment?
6. Are other clients satisfied with their care and treatment?
7. Is information provided about fees and payment plans before treatment is scheduled?
Other important elements to consider, when selecting a Cosmetic Dentist include;
– Their training and education.
– Their Cosmetic Dentistry experience
– Before and After Photos
– Communication Skills
You can also ask for a tour of the dental practice or speak with some of their existing patients, to ensure you make the right decision.