- 600g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g lamb backstrap
- 440g packet wholemeal pizza bases
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese, or feta cheese
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 50g baby spinach
- Greek Style Yoghurt, to serve
Preheat oven to 200C/392F fan-forced. Place pumpkin on a baking tray. Drizzle with half the oil. Toss to coat. Season with pepper. Roast for 45 minutes, turning, until just tender.
Meanwhile, combine cumin, coriander, paprika, garlic and remaining oil in a bowl. Add lamb. Toss to coat.
Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 3 to 4 minutes, for medium, or until browned and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover, set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice lamb.
Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Top with onion, pumpkin and pine nuts. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes. Top with lamb and remaining cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Sprinkle with spinach and dollop with yoghurt. Season with pepper. Serve.