Dreaming of a stunning, straight smile without the hassle of metal braces?
Invisalign is a virtually invisible orthodontic treatment so you can have a beautiful smile during and after treatment. In fact, virtually no one will know you are wearing them, unless you tell them. Invisalign is a series of custom-made clear removable aligners, which exert mild pressure on your teeth until they are in the desired position. You will wear new aligners every two weeks to gradually shift your teeth towards the smile you have always wanted.
Invisalign offers exceptional benefits to patients. Since it requires no metal brackets or wires, Invisalign reduces mouth irritation and oral sores generally associated with traditional braces. Invisalign is flexible and comfortable to wear and doesn’t require you to change your busy lifestyle. This treatment also limits the amount of time spent in the dental chair—you visit us every month or two to check your progression. Because aligners are removable, you can continue to eat your favorite foods while brushing and flossing normally to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Suitable for the majority of adults and adolescents, Invisalign is a breakthrough in orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign is easily removed for important events such as school formals or weddings
One of the great things about this orthodontic treatment is that, contrary to conventional braces, Invisalign is completely removable – making you photo-ready at your function all night! This also means you can maintain an optimal dental health routine, without worrying about pesky brackets or wires.
The benefits of using Invisalign:
- They are virtually invisible. Most of the people you meet will never even realize that you’re having your teeth straightened.
- They are more comfortable than conventional braces and fit perfectly over your teeth
- They are easier to clean. You can remove them to brush and clean your teeth, which makes for improved overall wellness.
- Invisalign is in most cases just as effective as braces and in some cases may even be more effective than braces.
- In many cases, with Invisalign treatment there are fewer orthodontic appointments.
- You do not need to restrict your diet to softer foods like you would need to do if you choose braces, so is no need to go without chewing gum, popcorn, nuts, and hard foods.
Preview your new smile with 3D Imaging
Prior to undergoing treatment, patients may view the final results of treatment on our monitors through the use of advanced 3D imaging equipment. During your initial appointment Dr. Acker will write a treatment plan and take impressions and photos of your teeth. Using the latest in 3D computer imaging you will be able to preview your final appearance immediately.
Invisalign Staten Island
For more information on Invisalign treatment, please contact Dr Steve Acker on (718) 370 1200.